Tuesday 9 August 2016

Western Mining Town by Verde Sal

What's up everyone, it's Verde Sal here with another igloo. I made a Western Mining Town. This is basically a western town with its primary industry being mining, you could say. Take a look:

Western Mining Town by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Two homes
-Two stalls for animals
-Shop/storefront
-Mine
-Corn

Please tell me what you think about this igloo by leaving a comment below with a rating out of /10. Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

3 comments:

  1. 10/10 Couldn't find anything wrong except from needing to cover the bottom of the benches so you can't see the sitting down section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing that my eyes saw was the mine, the lights and crystals go really good together! The town also looks great! The only thing that I see that could be improved is the corn in-front of the house. I think if the corn was set a little back it might look better or even a small farm in between the two houses. I would rate this igloo 9/10. ~Davids19

    ReplyDelete