Wednesday 17 August 2016

Library igloo by RaceAgains

So as I promised a few days ago, here's another igloo recently made by me:


Library igloo by RaceAgains

I was inspired by my school library so I tried to recreate it. And yes, I'm already at school so that means my summer vacations are over :(

I'm trying to use a different style when making igloos so please share with me your suggestions or thoughts.

That random snowball came outta nowhere O.o

That's all for today people. Love you all, keep being awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome igloo! The colors match very well. The only thing I would change is the floating books by the computer. (I believe they are called 'Cursed Volume') Great igloo, 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool! 9.5 for the same reason as Sal. I am back in school too, and my sleep schedule is so messed up lol!
    ~Kc Sunshine1

    ReplyDelete