Saturday 13 August 2016

The Office Set | Allsmiles

Hey guys! Smiles here!

Today I have a television set igloo, and as the title says, it's from The Office. I recently started re-watching the American rendition of the show and I decided it would be cool to try and make an igloo of the *remake* set. Here it is:




This igloo includes:
  • Receptionist (Pam)'s desk and waiting area
  • Copy machine
  • Micheal (the boss)'s office
  • Conference room
  • Sales desks
  • Bookshelves/filing cabinets
  • doors to the kitchen and customer service/HR desks
So there it is! :D Unfortunately, I couldn't fit in the accounting, customer service, and quality assurance/supplier relations due to the size of the igloo. I tried to make it represent the actual set, but am not entirely sure how well that went :P
Anyways, if you could please rate this igloo /10 and leave any suggestions to help me improve, that would be fabulous! :)

~smiles

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. I really like how you added different areas like the conference room and reception. 10/10

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete