Friday 26 August 2016

Island Hotel + Antique Store + Jungle with Temple by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here! Today I have three new igloos for you. Igloo #1, an Island Hotel.

Island Hotel by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Entrance and lobby
-Pool
-One room

A hotel is a particularly difficult igloo for me to make, because I find it hard to include a lot of rooms. I only fit one room, so I think that's where I could improve with this igloo. The next igloo is an Antique Store. Take a look:

Antique Store by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Entrance + checkout
-Antiques (somewhat sorted into groups)

And lastly, here is a Jungle with Temple.

Jungle with Temple by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Temple
-Treasure cave
-Plants and water

I wanted to give you a bunch of igloos because this is my final post on this blog. It's been really fun, but the new school year has started for me, and I need to shift my attention to that. I will definitely keep making igloos, though; so keep an eye out for me. Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

1 comment:

  1. Nice igloos Sal
    I really liked your antique store and how you tried to use as many objects as possible. 10/10
    Also, in your jungle igloo I would recommend adding an entrance to the temple.9/10
    Maybe adding a table in the hotel room would be great. 9.5/10
    Good luck at school ;)

    ReplyDelete