Monday 8 August 2016

Promenade igloo | Harry Cp

Promenade igloo by Harry Cp!

This igloo includes :

  • Food Kiosk
  • Surf Shop
  • Clothes Store
  • Beach
  • Promenade Walkway
If you didn't know, 2 weeks ago I was on holiday to the South of England, specifically Dorset, and one of the towns, Weymouth, has this amazing Promenade which I enjoyed playing Pokemon Go on haha. I decided to make a Promenade igloo as a result and this is how it turned out! The Surf Shop section was inspired by an Alex1941 igloo.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.

1 comment:

  1. You play Pokemon Go too??? Omg who doesn't play it. I am actually considering making a Pokemon Go igloo like a park or something for people to play lol! I can see a lot of penguins for that!
    ~Kc Sunshine1

    ReplyDelete