Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Mall by Verde Sal

Hey guys, it's Verde Sal here. To celebrate the holiday season, I've made a Christmas Mall. Take a look:

Christmas Mall by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Sports store
-Music store
-Pet store
-Surf store
-Coffee shop
-Pizza shop

I've never really tried to make a mall before, so I think it turned out pretty good. I added a lot of detail to the top half, but there was still a lot more detail I wanted to add to the bottom half. Please tell me what you think about this igloo in the comments. :D Peace,

-Verde Sal

2 comments:

  1. When you said "Peace" for a moment then I thought you said Reece :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the escalators and the subtle Christmas decor. The centre clock also looked nice. I'm not a fan of the diner table used as flooring with the pirate deck also used as flooring on the upper level. The upper shops also seemed messy with all different roofing styles. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete