Friday 11 December 2015

Snowy Forest igloo by Brooke | WINTER IGLOO SHOWCASE

http://i.imgur.com/JuWD5Pl.jpg
Snowy Forest igloo by Brooke CP!
This igloo includes :
  • X2 Cabins
  • Lake
  • Frozen Pond
  • Icy Paths
Our first igloo in the Winter Igloo Showcase comes from fellow author Brooke CP with a Snowy Forest igloo. The igloo is covered in snow and ice and complete with two cabins to hibernate from the cold weather.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! 

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN : 14 DAYS

5 comments:

  1. What day is expected for my igloo to be featured? I am very excited :3 Also YAAY

    *Throws confetti in Brooke's face hehe*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a surprise I got mine on the 10th of the Halloween igloo contest XD

      Delete
    2. I'm tasting the confetti rainbow...

      Delete