Tuesday 29 December 2015

Goodbye for now :P

Hello.
It's me.
I was wondering- 


Brooke be quiet.

Lol, hello my friends. I'm not here to sing Adele's song, I am here to say goodbye...for now. I'll be taking a temporary leave on the blog because of some family issues so my computer will be occupied like 24/7.

Hopefully, I'll be coming back around the end of January or the beginning of February so I'll leave us off right here.

But I have one more thing to say.

What do you call a fast zombie?

A ZOOM-bie.

I know it's so funny cause I'm so funny.

Brooke just stop.

So adios my fellow friends on the blog and I'll see you next year.
BTW, order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years so when the pizza guy comes, tell him/her that you ordered this last year.

-Brookie Cookie

7 comments:

  1. awwwwww whhyyyyy! hope see u soon

    -cutiepie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you!!! Cya in 2016!!!

    And have a happy new year!!!

    Nirasha123

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO BBY DON'T LEAVE ME !!!! BBY COME BAACK :'( ! WE WERE GONNA HAVE CHILDREN WTF ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuuuu :( See you in 2016 then

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the xat chat you guys use now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BROOKIE COOKIE COME BACK I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PIZZA YOU LIKE DON'T LEAVE THE PIZZA MAN HANGING!!!! COME BACK!!

    ReplyDelete