Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Village igloo by Cutiepie813 | WINTER IGLOO SHOWCASE

http://i.imgur.com/A5niHuo.png
Christmas Village igloo by Cutiepie813!
This igloo includes :
  • Fire pit
  • Homes
  • Snowman
  • Rocky landscape
  • Sprouting Christmas Tree
Our seventh igloo in the Winter Igloo Showcase comes from fellow author Cutiepie813 with a Christmas Village igloo. I love the small details but some doors for the homes would be nice.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! 

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN : 8 DAYS

6 comments:

  1. Follow author? I think you mean father :P Jk, I think you mean fellow author :) Can you edit it and fix it? It would be appreciated cause I'm the type of person that spots typos easily and goes crazy after I see them XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally found another correction officer lol. I always thought I was thought only one

      Delete
    2. Lol now it says "from fellow author" instead of "from OUR fellow author" correction :P

      Delete