Saturday 12 December 2015

Reeci Peeci's igloos | WINTER IGLOO SHOWCASE

http://i.imgur.com/YMJoMzz.png
Winter Park igloo by Reeci Peeci!
This igloo includes :
  • X2 Snow Forts
  • X2 Frozen Pond
  • Christmas Tree
  • Benches
  • Forest
Our second batch of igloos in the Winter Igloo Showcase come from Reeci Peeci with a Winter Park igloo and a Christmas House igloo.

Let me know what you think of these igloos by rating them /10 in the comments! 

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN : 13 DAYS
http://i.imgur.com/vmfhs07.png
Christmas House igloo by Reeci Peeci!

3 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED when I saw this :D Thanks Harry!! :D Haha I feel like I opened one of my Christmas gifts early hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rate them all a great score of 9/10 because I only wish I could see more of this amazing Igloo.... These are all great Igloo's!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made them on the weekends so I had more time to make them, so I had an advantage, so I took about 2 hours to make the igloos, definitely made them better! ^-^ I was so surprised when I read your comment. my first 9/10 and I'm not even an author! And maybe you will get to see more igloos of mine if I ever become an author! :3

      Delete