Saturday 19 December 2015

Rock1255's igloos | WINTER IGLOO SHOWCASE

http://i.imgur.com/QitoMC4.png
First Christmas / Nativity igloo by Rock1255!

This igloo includes :
  • Cloudy Sky
  • Foresty Landscape
  • Star of Bethlehem
  • Stable
  •       - Donkey
  •       - Gifts
Our ninth batch of igloos in the Winter Igloo Showcase come from Rock1255 with a First Christmas igloo and Krampus' Forest igloo. I really like the detail put into the stable and I also love the clouds in the night sky with the star shining.

Let me know what you think of these igloos by rating them /10 in the comments! 

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN : 6 DAYS

Krampus' Forest igloo by Rock1255!

7 comments:

  1. the only igloo from rock I like is the Nativity igloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Krampus. Was it good? :-3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nativity : 9/10. Maybe include the inn from the story too but I love the stable detail

    Krampus' Forest : 8.5/10 I love the right side

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo the nativity igloo is a full copy of sammy208's igloo

    ReplyDelete