Thursday 31 December 2015

Firework Display igloo | Harry Cp

Firework Display igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X2 Homes (+ Lower Left)
  • Clock Tower
  • Performance Stand
  • Pub with Outdoor Seating
  • Fireworks
  • Winter Decorations
With 2016 starting tonight, I thought it would be appropriate to make a Firework Display igloo. This could also be used for a Fourth Of July igloo if you change the winter decorations! Have a happy new year everyone!

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great! :D The only think that I would say is that the umbrella tables don't really match the other decorations (in my opinion), 'cause to me they set off a beach-y look, but this is a snowy igloo so I dunno :P
    9.9/10!

    ReplyDelete