Sunday 6 December 2015

House in the winter igloo!

Ho Ho Ho!

SANTA here! (A.K.A. your holiday Sugar Daddy)

And, today I have made a house during the winter near a partially frozen river bank, which, by the way, was inspired by Brooke's Snowy Forest igloo. Take a look :) 


This igloo includes:
  • A river bank
  • Merry Walrus ice statue
  • House
  • Treez
  • Snowy/Icy flooring
Well, I don't know what else to say, so..... Happy early Holidays everybody! May this December be filled with Hot Cocoa and 24/7 Christmas music :).

❤Zenny            P.S.
                               More igloos coming up soon!!

4 comments:

  1. IT'S SO KEWLL 10/10

    I totally could've photobombed that if I went to ur igloo lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice attempt to do something diagonal. I love the pond with the center piece. 9/10

    ReplyDelete