Saturday 24 September 2016

Frozen Yogurt Shop by Verde Sal + Igloo Discoveries #119 : Penny2415's igloo

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Today I've got a new igloo for you, a Frozen Yogurt Shop. Take a look:

Frozen Yogurt Shop by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Indoor seating (4 tables + bar seats
-Outdoor seating (2 tables)
-Frozen yogurt machines + toppings

In addition to this igloo, I also have an Igloo Discovery. This igloo was made by Penny2415:

Penny2415's igloo
I thought this was a really cool igloo, and it fits the new season of fall perfectly. Please tell me what you think about my igloo and Penny2415's igloo in the comments below along with a rating out of /10. Your feedback is appreciated! Peace,

-Verde Sal

1 comment:

  1. I love the windows in your igloo. I also think the blue flooring would have looked better all the way along (instead of that ice rug) -- maybe you didn't have enough idk! I like the outdoor section and froyo area. I think the counter area should have used the ship deck instead of the sport bench. 9/10

    Penny's igloo : 10/10

    ReplyDelete