Thursday 29 September 2016

Halloween Town Igloo | By Michele

Oi guys :)

The Halloween party started recently in the Club Penguin island and with it new ideas with Halloween theme emerged! Below you see my new igloo decoration for Halloween!

Halloween Town Igloo 

This Igloo Includes:

  • Pumpkin
  • Post Lamp
  • Graveyard Plot
  • Haunted Mansion
  • 2x Trick Or Treat Pumpkin
  • 3x Candy Cauldron

Well, Trick or Treat guys? Hehe xD I hope you enjoyed my work, and review this igloo in the comments below telling me what I must improve, it would be great. Bye bye, see you later!

1 comment:

  1. Michele, I (personally) think this is one of the best igloos you've made! The setup for the bottom houses to the left and right is really creative to me. I also want to complement you on making it spread out and not too crowded. The only thing I dislike is the cobwebs on the lampposts. It sort of looks...messy.

    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete