Sunday 4 September 2016

Pub igloo | Harry Cp

Pub igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Bar
  • Entrance
  • Live Band
  • Kitchen
  • X2 Group Booths
  • X4 Booths
Hey guys! If you don't know what a Pub is, it's basically a place where people can go to drink alocohol and there is usually a restaurant inside also. I've been to many Pubs and this igloo is based on one which I went to over the summer. I think this igloo turned out great and it's one of my favourite indoor igloos.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.  

Want to make a bar? Click here to find out how. 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Harry CP,

    For a while now I've been active on your blog for nearly 2 years now. At first I admit I stunk at igloos and even copied some. However now I've been working hard the past 6 months at igloo making. I was planning on making a youtube video to show you some of my best igloos however I haven't had the capability to.

    Here is one of my best igloos: http://prntscr.com/cefwyz

    If you're confused it's a pete's dragon igloo featuring a bit of the constructions site, the river in the beginning of the movie and of course their home. This is just one of the many igloo's that I've made. I know you probably aren't interested and I shouldn't be commenting this however I just wanted to share.

    It would be a dream to become one of the authors however it's your decision. Also I understand if you aren't currently taking authors but I just wanted to try it out. If you are surprisingly willing to let me in, contact me at cpigloos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete