Monday 12 September 2016

Simple Park | By Michele

Hi guys! I am here to show you my first igloo produced especially for the blog. I confess I was a little nervous to come disclose it here. I hope you all enjoy my work the more I post. Check out it below:


This igloo includes :
  • River
  • Garden
  • X6 Jutting Rock
  • Log Cabin
  • X2 Log Bench
This is a simple park on the mountain that contains a small hut with books at the bottom of the igloo. It is a place with good views and a little corner for a picnic.

I hope you enjoyed my first work here on the blog. See you later, bye bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christina make sure you keep this important things in mind.
    I think adding so many flowers was unnecessary.
    Adding a roof to the cabin will be ok, and to make windows use the item called long puffle tubes. Also the river needs to more visible. Did you reach the 99 item limit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I do not reach the limit of 99 items. More thank you for drawing attention, I'll take that advice in mind from now on :)

      Delete