Saturday 10 September 2016

Water Park by Verde Sal

What's up everybody, it's Verde Sal here. After much contemplation, and for various reasons, I have decided to stay a bit longer, and continue posting igloos. Anyways, today I have a Water Park igloo. So without further ado, here's the igloo:

Water Park by Verde Sal
This igloo features
-Main pool with slide
-Kids pool/play area with sand and chairs
-Snack bar
-Gift shop

Please tell me what you think about this igloo in the comments with a rating out of /10! Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

1 comment:

  1. I really love the layout in this igloo! I love the curve in the boardwalk which creates the kids area; this is my favourite part of the igloo. Maybe the roofing should have been continued for the gift shop instead of the fish (if possible). Some extra details could be a lifeguard stand and perhaps improving the slide section so that it appears to have height. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete