Saturday 10 September 2016

Hiya!!

Hi everyone! I'm Michele Cristina, you can call me my real name or my penguin name Mi Christina on Club Penguin. I adapted to the experience of decorating igloos in Club Penguin and fast, it's really something that I love to do when I'm online, and I also admire the talent of many other members of this site. They are all very good at what they do and I hope to be as good as they. I also believe that I am the first Brazilian on this website!

Harry and I are good friends, and I'm happy to start my work here already knowing someone really cool, and I hope we are all good friends soon.


The name of my penguin is Mi Christina, you can send me an invitation ; I always add. I love the game Sled Race, it is super nice to play with friends!

I will invent and imagine super creative things to send to you, I hope we are good friends! G'bye guys! ~Off

Twitter account: @Livrosmimi

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Christina, Glad you joined us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your igloos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog, Michele!! I'm excited to see what you post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here before Zen so I can say this.

    AAAAAYYYYYYY WELCOME TO ZE BLOG FAM

    ReplyDelete