Monday 25 May 2015

Arcade igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey everyone! Last month Club Penguin introduced some new furniture which included a new TV design. The new TV design gave me the idea to make an Arcade igloo. Take a look :

Arcade igloo by Harry Cp!
This Igloo Includes :
  • Entrance
  • Arcade machine room
  • Prize booth
  • Kitchen & Food counter
  • X2 Ice Hockey game
  • X2 Thin Ice game
  • X2 Astro Barrier game
This is a relatively simple layout but I've always wanted to make an Arcade and it's a little different from other Arcade igloos. But what do you think? Let me know in the comments below by leaving a rating /10 and letting me know how I could improve the igloo!

3 comments:

  1. 8/10

    -1 flooring doesn't fit arcade.

    -1 tv s with games in the front don't look like arcade games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to agree with Geeing. The black carpet is good, but the ancient benches could be changed to something else. A little more color would be better, too. Maybe change some of the black or brown elements to brighter colors. Using the TVs is a great idea, but like Geeing said, they don't quite look like arcade games. Aside from that, I really like the layout and the prize booth. Good igloo, but it's missing something to make this igloo stand out. 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^I agree w both wtf this looks like a prison

    ReplyDelete