Friday 1 May 2015

Manor



Hey guys, MAHL HEEYAHHH. Ok, ok, enough joking, I know it's been a while, please don't kill me, torture me, shoot me or throw me knives, I've been having some hard time with school. (YES ALWAYS THAT EXCUSE OK I KNOW IT'S GETTING OLD BUT AHAHAHAHSGSDNGASGHSDGHSDG)  Also, CovePenguin has been doing the favor of not cooperating with me :). Amazing, right?

Anyways, I made a manor and I'd like to show it to you. It was a VS I did with JaydenCP however I lost her screenshot -cri-. 


That's it! Rate it down below on the comments :3.

Bye Felicia

2 comments:

  1. I think the colours clashed a lot and I don't think the balcony's worked well. The ponds overlap the house as well so that could be fixed. Overall, it seems a bit too messy, 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Harry... it just seems too all over the place. 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete