Saturday 9 May 2015

Local Shop igloo!

Hey guys! Today I'm going to show you an idea which was inspired by the April 2015 furniture. Between Igloo Ideas [S2] and Igloo Ideas [S3], I actually made some igloos which I regretfully deleted, one of which was a corner shop so I tried to incorporate some of the ideas into this igloo. So, I present my Local Shop igloo :

Local Shop igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X2 Checkouts
  • Entrance
  • Sports equipment
  • Home essentials
  • Clothes display
  • Groceries
  • Sweets/Candy counter
  • Book display
I hadn't made a shop igloo for a while so I decided to make one. What do you think? Let me know in the comments by leaving a rating /10. I would love to hear your suggestions to improve the igloo too. Unfortunately, I hit the item limit as I would've liked to have added more.

5 comments:

  1. Omg, cool iggy! :D 9/10 awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use this idea? But I am not going to copy everything from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also look at my igloos?

      Delete
    2. You should screenshot them

      Delete