Thursday 28 May 2015

Let's Talk Inactivity (Break)

Hello guys, Mel here.

As you've been seeing over the past few months I haven't been active at all. I might have only posted 2 or 3 times this year.

The reason why I'm being so inactive is because of SCHOOL. 

Of course, you're thinking ''Oh my God always that excuse, she's just trying to escape posting!''. 

It's nothing like that. 7th grade is the hardest grade in the 3rd Cicle of the Basic Education in Portugal, and it's been pretty hard catching up on my grades. 

I also have exams coming each week and it's really important for me. For those who are from UK (I'm not sure if other countries have these too), you know you must be suffering with GCSEs. For those who don't know, GCSEs (General Certificate of Secondary Education) are exams, and they can determine which jobs you can take. My exams are really similar to those and by each time they will lower or increase the options.

It's really tough because I want to be a neurosurgeon or a cardiac surgeon. I've always been fascinated by medicine, even though I'm a huge astronomy nerd. And I have to get grades atleast above 80/100 to pass. While most people get confident with a 50, I find myself sad if I don't get a 90. The more my marks increase, the less oportunity the Education Department will have to exclude the job I want to take.

Anyways, I'm sorry for letting you down. I know it's been a long time since I last posted and my igloos have not been that grade, and this might sound selfish, but I have to think of myself first. This blog means a lot to me, don't take me wrong, but I really need to focus on my marks.


HOWEVER....

Don't think it's all gonna be bad news! School ends for me in exactly 2 weeks (WOOHOO) and if I pass my tests and exams as I wished, I may have exactly 3 months to focus on igloos and everything else. 

So get your hopes high, really high, like touching the sky, oh wait, the sky is infinite, damn it.

As always, I'm gonna finish this post with a ''See you soon'' :).

The love of your life (just kidding, just kidding),

Mel

5 comments:

  1. I actually rendered a video today on this exact some topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Illuminati much... haha. Sorry though :(. I'm active now because I have the afternoon off and I need to finish a collab part which was due 27 days ago. Gahh.

      Delete
    2. Lol illuminati someone today posted post-it's around the school with illuminati on them today. Weird right. Also cove penguin is closing june 1st but uplayeve.uk fixed their igloo system.

      Delete
    3. Lol illuminati someone today posted post-it's around the school with illuminati on them today. Weird right. Also cove penguin is closing june 1st but uplayeve.uk fixed their igloo system.

      Delete
    4. oh cool, and aww

      Delete