Tuesday 5 May 2015

Tropical Water Park Igloo by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. The igloo I have today is pretty special, because it is a remake of my first igloo ever uploaded to YouTube, a Tropical Water Park. This igloo was my first big step towards the igloos I make today. Here's a screenshot:


This was made back in June 2014, by the way. Obviously, this igloo has many flaws such as some alignment issues, item choices, etc. But I liked how it turned out, and it encouraged me to make more. Now over 10 months later, I've improved quite a bit. So I decided to recreate this igloo. Here it is:


This igloo features:
-Two water slides
-Snack bar/stand
-Tables and chairs
-Lounge/deck chairs
-Large pool and inner tubes

To improve the original igloo, I added new water slides to replace the big, messy one. I also tried to include more items that match the theme, as well as a new layout that makes the igloo flow better. Please tell me what you think about this igloo, and leave a rating out of 10. Peace,

-Verde Sal

5 comments:

  1. The second one shows great improvement. I love the snack bar and the more consistent color scheme. The only thing I'd suggest is to turn the lounge chairs around so they're facing the pool. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new version is so much better and I love the colours. The only thing I think you should change is the snack bar, needs more clarification that it is a bar. (Also, you could remove one bamboo table here & it wouldn't make any difference -- for +1 item) 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it ok if i use this but in my own design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know what those stairs up to the waterslide are called?

    ReplyDelete