Tuesday 5 May 2015

Igloo Maker Spotlight : Race Agains

~ Igloo Maker Spotlight ~

Hey there! Today I thought it would be cool to showcase a new igloo maker to help boost their support :) This time I will be showcasing Race Agains and his igloos, let's see what you think?

Some of his creations include a 'Street On Fire', 'Lighthouse & Boat Rides' and a 'Volcano'. Here are some of his igloos :
 
Street On Fire










Lighthouse & Boat Rides














Volcano

















 
Congrats Race Agains on becoming the third Igloo Maker in the Spotlight! For more igloos from Race Agains, add him on Club Penguin, his igloos are amazing and he is a good friend of mine :)

Check out when Race Agains was last featured : Here 

Let me know what you think about his igloos by leaving a comment below! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the volcano igloo, very creative how you made it! And the other two are amazing! Keep going Race Agains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed by all of these... In all honesty, I'd give each of these a 10/10 (except maybe the Lighthouse one, simply because the snow wall use makes it look a tad messy so like 9.5/10 for that one). Each one shows amazing creativity in both the layout and the ideas themselves. Not to mention the neatness. Like Jayden I too love the volcano -- it's probably my favorite -- particularly because it looks like something you'd find in a CP room due to neatness and creativity of structure.

    Gotta say, Race Agains, you've certainly got talent. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should be author he is like my favorite igloo maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... really impressed about this. Volcano is definitely my favourite.

    ReplyDelete