Sunday 10 May 2015

Sports, Game on! [Igloo Series] by JaydenCP

Hey guys! Since, I love sports I have a new igloo series for the blog! It is called Sports, Game On! So, every Sunday I will post a igloo that involves that sport. For example, I would post a Basketball Court Igloo!

Here's a list of sports so far!
• Basketball
• Baseball
• Football
• Golf
• Hockey
• Tennis
• Soccer
• Archery
• Swimming
• Volleyball
• Martial Arts

Anyways, so what do you think of this new igloo series?
Any sports I missed?
Comment down below any thing about this new igloo series!

Cya Later!
       -JaydenCP

6 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea and it seems very challenging, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great idea!
    You missed one: Absailing
    um i think that's a sport but it was at condover so it counts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great! I'm excited for the hockey igloo, because I haven't made a good hockey stadium igloo in my couple of attempts. I'm looking forward for your first post, good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaCross, Weight Lifting, Dance, Cheer, Track are some others that you could do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo excited!!
    Bowling is also a sport :).

    ReplyDelete