Thursday 7 May 2015

Ellie's #TBT - Castle Hill Inn & Lighthouse

Hey guys!

Another month, another Thursday! I'm so happy that it's finally May! Sadly I have a ton of exams/tests this week... oh well. Today we're gonna throw it back to the end of July/early August 2014 with my Castle Hill Inn & Lighthouse igloo! 


Another one of my firsts! This igloo was my second 'audition' igloo for TIC season 5. It's inspired by a local hotel and restaurant in my area, which is famous for their "lawn" portion of the restaurant, where people can order food and sit in lawn chairs over looking the ocean and their lighthouse (which looks something like this) click 'like' and 'this to see photos!

Isn't it gorgeous?
(yeah yeah I know it's not red and white but work with me here)
This igloo includes:
  • The lighthouse
  • The "Lawn" with seating
  • A portion of the patio with seating
  • Entrance to indoor seating

I love the lighthouse portion, but to me the other half is cringe-worthy. Item limit was a huge obstacle, and it prevented me from making the right side more detailed. If I were to rate it, I'd give it an 7.5/10. 

But what do you all think? Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to leave suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you use the caves very creative! +the lighthouse looks great but maybe another table outside 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats that thing called it holds the tables and stuff

    ReplyDelete