Sunday 15 March 2015

Archaeological Dig igloo by Harry Cp!

Hello, today I have made a new igloo which is possibly an original idea. Back in 2012 for Igloo Ideas [S2], I made an archaeological dig igloo but ended up deleting it. I regretted deleting it so made a new version for Igloo Ideas [S4]. I decided to set the archaeological dig on a castle ruins. This igloo is not one of my best but it's a hard idea to bring to life, take a look :

Archaeological Dig igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Castle ruins steps
  • Dig site #1
  • Dig site #2
  • Dig site #3
  • Dig site #4
  • Findings
  • Ruins
What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments with any suggestions and a rating /10!

1 comment:

  1. i really don't get that staircase, or the walls. I don't know if it fits in! I don't like that spot in that space on the bottom right corner. plus I rather see more acient artifacts in the dirt or whatever. although the top is splendid! the bottom with that orange sign actually fits in. and it's nice and neat and the colors are on track!
    8/10

    ReplyDelete