Thursday 5 March 2015

Riverside Restaurant igloo

Today I have a restaurant igloo to show you but this is no ordinary restaurant, it is a Riverside Restaurant! There was a bit of a debate about what colour to use for the windows but we finally settled on white (thanks Ellie for suggesting the colour!). Take a look :

Riverside Restaurant igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Boardwalk seating
  • Balcony seating
  • Kitchen
  • Boardwalk
  • River
  • Dining tables
  • Karaoke (Friday's are Karaoke nights lolz)
This igloo was partially inspired by Lela's "New Orleans" igloo so be sure to check that out. I tried something new with the wooden walk item and tried to make a bend in the boardwalk and I think it turned out pretty good! What do you think of the igloo? Let me know in the comments with a rating /10 and any improvement suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I love the layout! Colors match and nice, and, neat! There is so much design! But the back is my favorite! Although I wish that you do something with the benches and umbrellas, looks like they're too close together. Plus the benches with the umbrellas doesn't work out!
    Over all 9/10!

    ReplyDelete