Monday 2 March 2015

Igloo Discoveries #66 : Jayden28

Hey guys, it's Verde Sal here. This post is a little different because I have been struggling with igloos lately. :( Anyways, I was reading through the comments of each post, and I came across this igloo. Take a look at Jayden28's Rockhopper's River Rapids igloo:


When I saw this igloo, it looked just like a ride you'd see at a theme park. I love how she made the round rafts instead of just boats, very creative. All the colors work well too! So what do you guys think? Please leave some comments and ratings for Jayden28 to improve her igloo-making. :D

Peace,
-Verde Sal

5 comments:

  1. This looks great! The round rafts are very clever, and for the most part the color scheme is consistent. My only issue is with neatness and alignment. Nice job Jayden! 8/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing The Water and the boats are very nice in place, i love the way you put the ship in the back it perfect
    Just love this way .Nice amazing Job Jayden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEEP ON GOING Jayden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10/10
    my favorite igloo of yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete