Saturday 14 March 2015

Igloo Discoveries #69: LillyBear216's Igloo!

Hey guyz! I know I should post an igloo ,but Epenguin won't let me in. :( Anyways, I was roaming around cp when I found this igloo:

       
             I gotta say, it's pretty cool. :) This is an Italy igloo, made by LillyBear216. I am loving the right over there! The top is pretty cool! And lot's of creativity! This is a really amazing Italy igloo!
                             Tell me what you guys think to improve Lilly's igloo!
                                                             Cya! -Lela5631

10 comments:

  1. OMG LILYBEAR216? SHE NEEDS TO COME I KNEW HER IN 2011/2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. IM DYING SO HARD RN LMFAOAOAOAOOAOA

      Delete
  2. what are those stones called that cover the pool thing someone plz tell me what it is called plz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prehistoric Wall or the Stone Walk Way

      Not sure which you're referring to.

      Delete
  3. Stone things that cover the pool are called what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did u get the handle to the the flower on there plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats the thing called its like a handle

    ReplyDelete