Thursday 26 March 2015

New Author

Hey everyone!

As you can tell by the title, I'm a new author at Creative CP Igloo Ideas! So excited to show you guys my awful igloos. Well before I do that, lets get to know me better. My name is JaydenCP and I began to make igloos around the end of 2011 and it was one of my favorite thing to do on CP. But sadly my account got hacked recently, so I use cpps. Here is my player card!        
Here's a few facts about me. I'm thirteen years old from the United States, I love to play basketball with my friends, and I love to make people laugh :) I will be posting at least twice a week so be excited!                                                                                                                                                                     
Cya later!
   -JaydenCP

16 comments: