Monday 16 March 2015

Laundromat | BLACKMIST100

Hey guys, Mist here.

If you didn't somehow know, I run a YouTube channel where I post Club Penguin videos. Since last year, I've been working on Igloo Creations and The Igloo Challenge. I've always wanted to work on things other than igloos, and I finally got the chance with my new drama, So B. It.

Although it has nothing to do with igloos, my favorite part of making a series like So B. It is creating sets/igloos for it. I think that if you're gonna make a show, you need realistic-looking sets and not lazy igloos.

The first episode includes a Laundromat. I used the Gym Igloo because of its store-like shape. Check it out:

Click on the picture to watch SO B. IT!

The section on the very right is supposed to be a slot machine, which the main character uses to get money. I didn't really try to make it realistic because I was more focused on showing the viewers how the main character uses it.

My favorite part has to be the laundry baskets, made out of Goals/Nets and Clothing Racks.


Well, what do you think? Let me know in the comments – your feedback is greatly appreciated.


-Blackmist100


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really creative! And the colors match! And I think you beat that gym igloo! (Since you couldn't have no igloo option on cpps.me :( ) the use of ovens is also creative! The thing is... It's a nothing This is a perfect igloo set up! 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the laundry baskets and the use of the puffle bath item thing. Nice use of the gym igloo too for the door & windows. Slot machine was also a creative idea. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete