Saturday 21 March 2015

Pirate Forts Igloo by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Today I have an original igloo idea for you, Pirate Forts. I started throwing pirate furniture in an underwater igloo, and it turned into this! :D Take a look:


This igloo took me a while to make, but I think it turned out to be a pretty nice igloo. I would have liked to fill the little gaps in the middle, but I had trouble finding stuff to fit there. Anyways, please leave a comment with tips and a rating out of 10, I appreciate it. Peace,

-Verde Sal

4 comments:

  1. Well this is creative! I love the layout and the colors. I like the middle part, and the type of items that makes this amazing igloo! And I can see this sailing through the seas, but where is the water? Maybe replace weathered paths with river edges. Left and right seems empty! Although very nice!
    9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sense of elevation in the front of the fort! Great layout. While I agree with Lela about the emptiness on the sides, I understand why you had to leave it empty - there aren't that many item options. Looks good! 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoulda added some seating in the spaces, anything really
    also, I don't like how you used the underwater bg like ????????????????????
    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete