Thursday 30 April 2015

Ellie's #TBT - Mexican Cantina

Hey guys,

It's Thursday, so you know what that means... time for a #TBT! Let's take a look!


This igloo was supposed to be my first post on the blog! I was so nervous and I wasn't satisfied with it so I didn't end up posting it.

This igloo includes:
  • Two benches outside of the restaurant
  • A patio with outdoor seating
  • Three indoor booths
  • A stage for live music
  • A bar
  • Open kitchen 

Hm, still not perfectly happy with it, but I don't hate it either. If I were to rate it, I'd give it a 8.5/10. What do you guys think? Be sure to comment and rate below!

2 comments:

  1. I love the exterior but the interior could be better. Firstly, the top left area needs some kind of 'entrance' so it can be accessed. The interior has a blank space in the top right and I think that the kitchen / bar needs some small improvements. 8.5/10 (The exterior is great!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Harry said, I like the exterior. I think it's quite cute and it sure reminds me of Mexico :).
    About the interior, I think you shouldn't have used that cabinet for the sinks, it just doesn't go with it.
    Also, on the top right corner you can see some tree... (OCD kicking in). There could be some little improvements there aswell.
    8.5/10 -3-
    great job -3-

    ReplyDelete