Sunday 13 September 2015

Barnes and Nobles igloo (with Starbucks)

Hiya!

Zenny Here c:

Today I present to you a Barnes and Nobles igloo with a mini Starbucks. :D


Barnes and Nobles igloo
This igloo includes:
  • Tables to read books
  • Mini Starbucks
  • Upstairs/Downstairs
  • Lots of bookshelves (duhh)

By the way, I'm really sorry that I've been super slow in making my igloos. I had a lot of homework and my birthday was yesterday so I was pretty busy this week. Anyway, Please rate my igloo out of 10 in the comments, your feedback is greatly appreciated! <3

Zenny

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good birthday! This igloo is really good, I love the colours and the cafe is detailed. The only thing which really bugs me is the red fridge -- 1 or 2 Large Box's (rotated) would be a much better replacement IMO -- 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And, I agree with you about the red fridge thing. I was about to replace them with the boxes the other day but I forgot about it a few hours later && by the time I screenshotted it I already cleared my igloo. Smart move, amirite ? :/

      Delete
  2. This igloo is well put together and nicely done. I agree with Harry about the red fridges though. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything seems great here, very well done. My only con is that you shouldn't use two items vastly different in colour. The general store front and the red roof don't go well, and as the others said, the fridges do stand awfully out. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete