Saturday 5 September 2015

EPF HQ Igloo by Harry Cp!

Hey everyone! Back in 2011, HQ igloos were extremely popular and in 2015, you don't see many HQ igloos advertised (Maybe because there hasn't been an EPF operation since 2013). I previously tried to make a HQ igloo but it ended it becoming my Detective Agency igloo. However, here is my new HQ igloo :

EPF HQ igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Director's orders, Meeting Room 
  • CCTV Room
  • x2 Jail Cells
  • Gary's Invention Section
  • Spy Car
  • Secret Entrance with Security
  • Offices
  • Waiting Room
Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Also, let me know how I could improve the igloo.

6 comments:

  1. On the right, are the shovel & tombstone supposed to be noticeable? Because it doesn't look very nice.
    I dislike the sudden change of stairs http://prntscr.com/8d0k3e should have just kept the monster bench and left out the unneeded shoe racks.

    8/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not meant to be visible, I tried to hide them but it was hard to do with the car. I agree on the steps. I would have used the monster staircase but I wanted a walkway leading off from the stairs.

      Delete
  2. Harry, today I saw Culedude110's Boat Ride igloo, and it looks pretty much exactly like your Venice igloo. I just thought I'd let you know since it was originally yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great igloo, Harry! My favorites are the CCTV room and the waiting room. All of the colors work as well. I have to agree with mist though, I'm not a fan of the shoe racks. Maybe you could have used a different flooring to get rid of the shovel and tombstone? The rest of the igloo is really good, great job. 9/10

    ReplyDelete