Saturday 12 September 2015

Fast Food Resaurant igloo by Harry Cp!

Fast-Food Restaurant igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Car Entrance & Exit
  • Parking
  • Drive-Thru Counters
  • Outdoor Seating
  • Restaurant Entrance
  • X4 Ordinary Seating Booths
  • X2 Large Seating Booths
A long time ago, I saw a Drive-Thru Restaurant igloo on Club Penguin and it inspired me so much that I wanted to create my own. This igloo could also be considered a McDonalds igloo OR Drive Thru Restaurant igloo.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

*New post layout*

4 comments:

  1. I love this igloo! You've perfectly captured the essence of a fast food restaurant. It's simple and well laid out and that's what makes it effective. I like the inclusion of the driveway and outdoor seating. The plants behind in the back mix well too. There are also lots of little details that I love like the bin and the computers at the till. 10/10, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10/10 gj @ not making the windows red :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great igloo, Harry. You totally captured the feel of a fast food restaurant. :D I like the kitchen, and you added a good amount of seating as well. You also left the right amount of room for the cars to drive through. Overall, awesome igloo. 10/10

    ReplyDelete