Sunday 20 September 2015

Open-Concept House Exterior [Igloo Design]

Open-Concept House Exterior igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X2 Swing Seats
  • Water Fountain
  • Boardwalk
  • Ponds & River
  • House Exterior
After the success of my Open-Concept House Interior, I decided to make a nice exterior to go along with it. The section of the house which goes outwards was partially inspired by one of Melanie's recent designs. I really like how this turned out and I think it's one of my better house exteriors.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

6 comments:

  1. I really love the igloo! I would give it a 10/10. How about you can add 2 tallest trees and make them show the rays of sunlight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making this a 10/10 but I have to agree with Buterfli358 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love the fountain and how you placed the wooden walks. My only complaints would be that the bamboo tables and the coffee tables look sorta messy. Overall, 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've improved even more since i last saw your igloos. All the colors match, the size of the house is realistic and i like what you did with the coffee tables although they're kinda messy. 9/10

    Btw what happened to mistermango because i went there like 3 times but no one was ever there.
    Netsky

    ReplyDelete