Wednesday 2 September 2015

New author :)

Hey guys!

So, as you can tell, I will be one of the new authors for this blog! I'm SUPER excited to be here and I'll be posting a few igloos soon, so stay tuned :)

A little about me:
-My username is Zenny 
-I've been making igloos since 2013
-I use Oasis.ps and Club penguin to make my iggys
-I'm from California cx
-STARBUCKSSS!!!!111!!
-Drake && Zendaya are my idols ;))))

Honestly, I'm still really shocked that I've been picked to be an author on this amazing (and award winning) Creative Igloo Ideas blog. I also don't think I'm the best at igloo making, but I always try to make the best igloos of my ability. Also, I'm sure that 99.9% of you guys don't even know me, so here's a pic of my playercards from Oasis.ps and Club Penguin:




Anyway, I think that pretty much sums up everything about me lol. Thank you Harry for choosing me as an author for the blog, and I hope that I can inspire others with my igloos! 


-Zenny

31 comments:

  1. Your contest entry was one of my favorites! Can't wait to see what you bring to the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thank you! I really appreciate it ^-^ !

      Delete
  2. I think I have seen you somewhere hmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to play Oasis my user was Rosyfancy1CP

      Delete
    2. Cool! I don't think I've seen you anywhere, though. :c

      Delete
    3. I don't play Oasis anymore but I am on CP most of the time XD

      Delete
  3. Congrats.....Me and Harry are very close and we were discussing who should be author and you were #1! Congrats u deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, excited to see more igloos from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog, you will be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nirasha! I really like your igloos, by the way.

      Delete
    2. Aww thx!!! u will be AMAZING!!!!

      Delete
  6. Hello Zenny, welcome to the blog!

    You were actually my favourite igloo maker from the contest and I became very fond of your igloo compositions in no time.
    I am sure your igloos will be inspiring and creative just as much as the Rainforest Cafe was.
    Looking forward to see your igloos.

    ~Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, thank you Mel! You're one of my favorite igloo makers so i'm super hyped to be working with you!

      Delete
  7. Welcome to the blog, Zenny. I really liked your igloo from the contest. Congrats, and I'm looking forward to your next igloo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blog zenny! it will be great to see your igloos!

    -Cutiepie813!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Zenny! :D
    I can't wait to see what you'll be posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Zenny, I'm sure all your igloos will be of high quality like everyone else here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zenny, in real life in you look soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete