Friday 25 September 2015

Jungle Igloo + Iggy Suggestions needed!

Yooooo

It's ya girl Zenny :p


Lol, so today I have a Jungle Igloo that I made like, 2 months ago (I think?). *Cough* Anyway, I just thought I would share it with you guys because I have no idea what kind of igloo to make, AND because..... why not? Take a look:



Jungle Igloo

This igloo includes:
  • Two waterfalls
  • River thingy
  • Lotsa trees
  • Bushes and tall grass
  • Tarzan (just kidding)
Please tell me what you think about my igloo and feel free to give me suggestions and tips to improve! Also, make sure to tell me down below what kind of igloo I should make next! x


❤Zenny

5 comments:

  1. -2 The middle of the igloo is very empty. Maybe add some huts and make it look like a tribe lives there?
    -1 There are no pine-trees in the jungle

    The sides and back of the igloo look great.
    7/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept of this igloo and it looks great but it feels like just a background. Very empty and needs something in the middle like an outdoor cafe as Rosy said to fill the space. The tall trees also look out of place, but apart from that you've done brilliantly at making it look authentic and like an actual jungle.
    Rating: basic lad - 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a little empty still goods 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7.5/10

    Igloo Ideas : Nightclub, Sewer, Island, Fair, Factory, Cruise, Fancy Restaurant, HQ, Clothes Shop, Street, Park, Music Hall, Hospital, School, Flower Shop, TV Studio

    ReplyDelete