Sunday 13 September 2015

Pumpkin Patch by JaydenCP

Hey! I haven't post in a long time because I was busy with school. BUT, I'm back with a new igloo which is a Pumpkin Patch. I got this idea from Alex's 13 Nights of Horror contest and I decided to give it a shot. *This is not my entry, I was assigned to create a Fall Farmers Market which will be posted soon* Take a look.

Pumpkin Patch by JaydenCP     
 If you were wondering, the middle hut is where you have people weigh the pumpkins and pay for it. The rest of the igloo has of course pumpkins to pick and a little bit of corn also. I tried my best to cover the graves with grass so, hopefully it worked out well. What do you guys think? Leave any suggestions or ratings to improve this igloo!

Cya
  -JaydenCP

2 comments:

  1. You've really done a great job here! It's simple but effective! I can't really find any faults, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this igloo, especially the hut. The colours are on pointe. If only there was a Fall/Autumn igloo location. 10/10

    ReplyDelete