Tuesday 15 September 2015

Pirate Island igloo by Verde Sal + Igloo Discoveries #90 : Babycrier's igloo

What's up guys, it's Verde Sal here. Today I've got a couple of igloos to show you, including my new Pirate Island igloo. I made a pirate island back in January, and it was definitely one of my favorite igloos. I decided to make a different "section" of the island to go with it. Take a look:

Pirate Island by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Captain's room
-Storage house and barrels
-Waterfalls and river (with boats)
-Treasure cave
-Lots of plants

I had a lot of fun making this igloo, and I'm happy with the results. This igloo also uses a window idea that other authors have previously used. Please give me feedback on this igloo in the comments below. :D

The other day, my friend Babycrier showed me his new igloo, an Ogre Kingdom. Take a look:

Ogre Kingdom by Babycrier
I thought this was a really good, creative igloo. I love how all of the colors work well together and all of the little details he has added.

So yeah, those are the igloos for today. If you have any feedback on my igloo or Babycrier's igloo, feel free to leave it down below in the comments. Peace,

-Verde Sal

2 comments:

  1. Awesome igloo idea thank you :)
    Bye bye and keep smilling
    Pichousara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good birthday! Pirate Island : 8.5/10 -- seems quite messy

    ReplyDelete