Wednesday 18 November 2015

Day Care igloo by Harry Cp

Day Care igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :

  • Entrance
  • Outdoor playground
  •     Swings
  •     Football (Soccer)
  • Reception Desk
  • Finger Painting
  • Computer Games
  • Lunch Table 
  • Chalkboard
This is the fourth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. Compared to the original, I tried to include more activities which might be found at a Day Care. I also enjoyed trying to incorporate a playground.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.

~ Igloo Ideas [S5] page -- coming soon! ~

3 comments:

  1. cool! too me I thought it had a lot of red so 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he was kind of creative using colors :) I loved the way you designed the swing sets, but it could be more crowded, and it looks empty. Sorry to say, but this rating may not be too bad but, 5.1/10, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kids like to roam around a lot so I think it's a good idea without being crowded XD

      Delete