Sunday 8 November 2015

Thanksgiving Igloo by Brooke

(Can't throw confetti cause I ran out...)

Brooke here.

In spite of Thanksgiving, I have decided to make a Thanksgiving igloo. Literally everyone's talking about Christmas when we still have Thanksgiving. SOO, check it out xD.

Thanksgiving Igloo

I made this igloo on Oasis.ps which I got about last month (Mind the username), which I now use almost completely instead of Club Penguin :P

This igloo includes:
~Pumpkin, carrot, and corn garden
~Two small cabins
~Picnic Table for an outdoor Thanksgiving Dinner
Rate me out of 10 and tell me if I should add or take out anything. Your recommendations really help me! Byee!

-Brooke 

15 comments:

  1. I don't like the use of the brown tables as walls or the benches used as fencing. The cabins could have been so much better -- windows, indoor decoration, roofing etc. I did like the colours though and there were no blank spaces. 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those 'everyone's' xD
    all I'm doing is talking about Christmas XD
    Maybe make a Christmas neighborhood next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me Brooke but..
    I got an oasis account few days ago. but.. I dont know how you remove the igloo
    could you help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can type in, "!ui 45" in the text box, press enter, and then hit the "yes" option.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Brooke!

      Delete
    3. Also what are those 'W'S?

      Delete
    4. Chu talking about the vine or...?

      Delete
    5. Not ze vine. Literally - what are those W'S in the igloo xd

      Delete
    6. It's just there in Oasis. Whenever I decorate my igloo, they're just always there lmao

      Delete
  4. Hey Brooke! You probably saw teh comment (Cause you replied lol)
    But, just in case you do decide to do a Christmas Neighborhood, I made a mini inspiration! Mind the word mini ;P Anyway, here it is: http://prntscr.com/90ye2a
    Please reply and say what you think :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry (early) Christmas to you too XD. Ty for the inspiration!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I can't solve (7/10) - e because I don't know what the variable "e" stands for.

      Delete