Tuesday 3 November 2015

Retirement Home igloo by Harry Cp!

Retirement Home igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Outdoor Area & Entrance
  • Front Desk
  • Coffee/Food Desk
  • Living Room
  • Bedroom
  • Book Corner
Hey! I have always wanted to create a Retirement Home / Old Folks Home igloo but could never think of a way to make my own version of the popular idea. I wish there were brown fridges to make the walls 'fit in' more but that won't happen. Click <<here>> to view the igloo In Action!

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.  

Ps. I reached 10,000 Igloo Likes :)

9 comments:

  1. Omg, i saw ur iggy and its amazing! 9.999/10

    I also made my own one, here it is http://prntscr.com/8yttq7

    And congratz on the 10,000 likes!

    u see how my iggys r good, cause im really only 12 years old and u all r like teens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone. I ish same, 12 xd

      Delete
    2. Yay, luckily im not the only one!

      Delete
    3. I only 8, sadly xD but

      Ain't about the age age age we just wanna make the world dance forget about the a-age xD
      Remix to Price Tag song XD

      Delete
  2. http://prntscr.com/8z2xee is my Futuristic Home. it is inspired by Tomorrowland! or in this case Todayland XD

    It has a UFO launchpad (just in case Space War starts) a kitchen with a bar, a bedroom with a slide (the tube)
    Lava pits, and a futuristic living room!

    This igloo is not for a contest BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a Paris themed igloo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry ;)
    My mom won't let me watch Youtube, sadly, so I didn't see it ;)

    ReplyDelete