Monday 9 November 2015

Igloo Discoveries #93 : Thiago27's igloo

Cabin in the Woods by Thiago27
This igloo includes :
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Cabin
  • Grand gates
  • Spooky path
Although Halloween has been and gone, Thiago27 makes amazing Halloween igloos and I couldn't resist in posting his igloo. This Cabin in the Woods igloo has a great layout ; I especially love the paths created and the orange contrast to the dark, earthy colours.

Let me know what you think of the igloo by rating it in the comments /10 and don't forget to leave advice on how Thiago27 could improve the igloo!

3 comments:

  1. I love this so much! The layout was amazing, and I loved how you didn't do it completely the same on both sides on the cabin, making it look more realistic. I also loved the swamp and the tentacles coming out of them, and the fog above it makes it truly scary and dangerous. I especially love the pumpkin patch, mostly because it looks beautiful with the earthy colors, like the brown from the dirt, and the red from the candlelight, which I may add was creepy as well!
    Last but not least, I loved the way you used the Haunted House Wall to put the Jack-o-lanterns and bats on the wall. It makes it look even more Halloweeny, if that's a word. And I loved how you used the cabin wood door frame for two reasons. One is for using it for the frame of the door, and the other for the rooftop and fireplace. It is truly creative, and so is the rest of the igloo! 10/10!

    Reece out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Guys! IM back Again >.< But... Your Website have Been more Better! How is your day? love this Igloo Design! it so halloween :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You added me on CP Brooke :3
    Were gonna be besties XD

    ReplyDelete