Sunday 1 November 2015

Italian Pizzeria By Brooke

*throws confetti*

Brooke here.

So today, I have made an Italian Pizzeria. At the time, I legitimately wanted pizza, and then I got hungry while making the igloo XD. So check it out:

Italian Pizzeria

Now that I realize it, I could've used large boxes instead of rice paper walls. God dammit Brooke xd. Anyways, this igloo includes:
~6 seating tables
~Reception desk
~Outdoor decorations
~Kitchen

Rate me out of 10 and tell me if I should add or take out anything. Your recommendations really help me!
Byee. *disappears*

-Brooke

16 comments:

  1. awesome girl! but I see some of the snow try using the soccer field BG for your igloo it helps me make a igloo but 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main flaw in this igloo is the back, the corners are exposed and there is no wall behind the chairs. The rugs don't add much to the igloo, remove the rugs so you can make a wall with funky bookshelves to cover the back of the igloo. I like the entrance and the yellow and red colour scheme worked. Just work on the back of the igloo. 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://creativecpiglooideas.blogspot.com/ xd This website ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah and here's my Halloween Trick or Treating Igloo!
    http://prntscr.com/8y9qi9

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the contest is over ;)
    I'm just sad Halloween's over ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you still have Thanksgiving and Christmas :P

      Delete
  6. Yeah, but on Thanksgiving and Christmas there is only turkey and presents.

    Hmm... Now that I think about it, maybe turkey is better than candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Btw why the cackling? i might as well just do this.
    *Jumps on dining table with people eating dinner on it* ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because, I was on the blog during school. Tbh it was tech class but lol

      Delete
  8. Some of teh comments disappeared ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. the author can sometimes delete comments off the post because they might be rude or glitched

      Delete