Wednesday 11 November 2015

Fall Festival by Verde Sal

What's up guys, it's Verde Sal here. Now that we're into November, I have a fall igloo to show you. This one is a Fall Festival. Take a look:

Fall Festival by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Two game booths (credit to Alex for the puffle soaker booth)
-Stables for farm animals
-Stage for music
-Popcorn and cotton candy stands
-Tables, chairs, and benches
-Corn and pumpkins

Please tell me what you think about this igloo in the comments with a rating out of 10. :D Peace,

-Verde Sal

9 comments:

  1. 7:43; I am going to make a Thanksgiving Cottage Feast igloo! Wait for next comment! So be patient :3
    8:21; Here is a screenshot of me advertising: http://prntscr.com/91embm
    9:11; Here is my Thanksgiving Cottage igloo FINALLY: http://prntscr.com/91ev9b

    Bonus: I met Riyita from
    Club Penguin Space! http://prntscr.com/91en13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys make an Turkey Farm! (if they have turkeys ._.) BUT... Maybe you can XD ❣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... SOO sorry you missed... but they did an Igloo Discoveries when someone did a Turkey Farm for thanksgiving... I feel sorry XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes babycrier did :) he made a turkey farm

      Delete
    2. I forgot that Babycrier was the one who made it.
      I know him on CP; That's cool :)

      Delete
    3. I saw his Turkey Farm on CP actually.

      He made a Water Park igloo and no one came, and he was sad so I cheered him up :)

      Delete
  4. Really nice job 9.5/10 Nice use of the mine wall. I wish you could do something with the igloo wall.

    ReplyDelete