Saturday 18 January 2014

12,000 Hits! +Perapin +Twitter

Hey guys, these past few days have been very exciting for me!! Lets start off with the big new achievement, hahah that's right, 12,000 hits!



2,000 Hits!
4,000 Hits!
6,000 Hits!
8,000 Hits!
10,000 Hits!
12,000 Hits!

Also, this week I joined Twitter (The other day actually) and I'm so overwhelmed by the response I've got already, 23 followers in less than 2 days :D. If you haven't found me on twitter yet, here is the link : http://twitter.com/MyCPTales

Also, guess who reads our blog? The one and only Perapin! :

Isn't that awesome?! Thanks everyone for visiting the blog, have a good weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! We're doing so well! The blog is definitely getting a large fanbase! I've also been getting more subs and views from the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should make a YouTube channel where we can upload all of the igloo videos from the authors of the site :)

    ReplyDelete